Engine removal and refit is not a simple job, nor cheap. Drawing on close to 200 years’ experience, and the fact that we are vertically integrated, we provide a one stop shop for the removal, recondition and refit of your engine.
The benefits to you are:
- Quick turnaround
- 24 month or 40,000 km (whichever is first) extended warranty
- We specialise in the removal, reconditioning and refit of cylinder heads and engines.
What do you get:
- All our engines are fully reconditioned by our local team, with years of experience
- The removal and refit are completed by qualified mechanics
- All our remove and replacement jobs include:
- New Radiator and associated hoses
- The turbo if fitted, will be tested and if needed reconditioned or replaced
- The fuel injectors will be replaced with either new or reconditioned
- A New or reconditioned injector pump
- A new thermostat
- A new water pump
- New timing kits, etc
- New oil, air and fuel filters
- New Glow plugs (diesel), or spark plugs (if petrol)
Why do we replace all of the above? We know from experience that if you solely replace just the engine, then the associated components will likely fail as they are the next weakest link. We replace all the ancillary parts to ensure you have a vehicle that you can have confidence in.
For mechanics, if your Melbourne based and you want us to complete the R&R on your customer’s vehicle, then contact us directly about our highly popular profit share referral program.