Cylinder Head Servicing
Most people know us as an industry leading cylinder head and engine exchange specialist, but we offer so much more than just our exchange program! Our Melbourne remanufacturing factory has a fully-equipped jobbing shop, where we perform cylinder head servicing for customers.
Our jobbing shop is run by two industry-qualified, experienced mechanics and overseen by our Jobbing Manager. Once you drop off your cylinder head, we’ll do a diagnostics report explaining why the cylinder head may have failed and provide a quote to repair any issues or replace it.
Our cylinder head service may include:
- Hot tanking and high-pressure washing
- Pressure-testing and magnetic crack-testing
- Aluminium casting hardness checks
- Aluminuim TIG welding and cast iron crack repairing
- Aluminium casting corrosion repair
- Cylinder head straightening
- LP Gas valve seat fitting
- K-Line fitting and diamond honing valve guides
- Surfacing cylinder heads and blocks
- Surface grinding cylinder heads and blocks
- Line boring camshaft tunnels and main bearing tunnels
- Broken stud removal / heli coil fitting / screw in stud and guide plate fitting
- Porting and high-performance work
- Combustion chamber equalising and sizing
- Shim tappet adjustments.
Usually we can repair the cylinder head within 24 to 48 hours. We use the best equipment available and employ experienced mechanics to be able to deliver exceptional results!
Need Technical Support? Call our help desk
At All Head Services, our mission is to provide quality service to go with our quality products. If you’re looking for technical support, we’ve got you covered.
We regularly receive calls from mechanics around Australia asking for advice to resolve different issues. If the issue can’t be diagnosed over the phone or via email, our Technical Support Manager may be able to come to you if you’re locally based. Our case studies may also do the job, so check them out in Technical Support.